Donnelley Virtual Data Room6 min read
RR Donnelley virtual data room is a web- and cloud-based solution for securing and sharing confidential documents. Established in 1983, Donnelley VDR is one of the oldest virtual data rooms. Their software replaced physical data rooms, which can no longer offer the level of flexibility, security, and comfort as compared to a virtual deal room. Their Donnelley Venue solution is the most popular among customers.
Pros and cons
User reviews allow potential clients to weigh the strengths and weaknesses of the RR Donnelley data room.
- Available in multiple languages
- Offers multi factor authentication
- Uses 256-bit encryption
- Provides 14-day free trial
- Offers multiple solutions for different cases
- Allows scanning documents for viruses
- Puts customized watermarks on every document
- No free demo
- Limited support options
- Ability to view only one page at a time
- Complicated navigation
- Isn’t available for Windows or Mac
- Isn’t available for iPhone or Android
Designed for M&A processes, IPOs, investor reporting, business renovations, funds accumulation process, and healthcare documentary procedures performed by law firms, courts, government agencies, hospitals, private medicine business owners, etc.
RR Donnelley also offers some program solutions such as ArcReporting, ArcPro, ArcFilling, ArcDigital, and ArcRegulatory to investment companies specifically.
RR Donnelley VDR pricing policy is available upon request. Please contact the company for a personalized quote.